A Diary of Things and Thoughts on One Life's Walk from One Walker's Eyes Through One Walker's Written Expression. No Less. No More.
Tuesday, 6 November 2012
erm
i can't really write freely because i think my boyf and son nosey onto my blog sometimes but still i will just say, times feel tough. and sometimes a woman needs love. yesterday a lovely man in a very understated way, as we discussed our ages, told me i look young and beautiful ( i am nearly 35) and i wanted to marry him theoretically- it is that easy boys. i sang some songs with my brothers accompanying me on piano and guitar and i felt so good and appreciated , then when i went home to my regular misery i felt old and haggard and tired. why is it that the man you chose to love doesn't say those things to you? why is it in the winter that things get even harder. i miss my therapist. he'd understand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
35 should be a great time for you. I'm ancient compared to that (47) but I'm very young in my head - immature young, my family would tell you. Also, I may be in better shape than I was as a teenager because I started trying to proove a point 3 years ago.It will happen to you.
ReplyDeleteAlso, It's not your fault you live in wet, cold, England..(kidding).
Keep chin up, girl.
Today's joke: It's election day in the US - What a joke!! lol.
cool, looking forward to that hopeful time! and looking forward to seeing who wins! love the no fucking idea joke haven't heard that development :) Happy election result!
ReplyDelete