Monday, 13 August 2012

life is what you make it

it is 10 31 pm and I just came back from a quick walk to the off licence to buy a can of beer. i am not yet ready to go to bed. some of the kids are still awake. on the way I sang a song of life's a bitch  a big fat bitch. I hated all humans that passed, seeing them as bitch's whores. on the way back i saw a neighbour who lost her husband to a blood cancer over a year ago. can in bag i saw her and gladly hugged her. we hug from time to time. I told her i was pissed (as in angry) and fed up with kids she told me 'they keep you young.... ' I told her 'life is a bitch, it is hard and long' she told me 'life is what you make it'.

as far as i'm concerned, it's still a bitch but i have a whole lot of making to do.
got to remember, live in the minute. breathe in, breathe out. relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment