tonight I have my son 14, my nephew 7, my daughter 5, my niece 4, my son 18 months my 'husband' (we're not married) and me losing it altogether. My niece wants her mum. my son 18 months has insomnia, my nephew is awake and my daughter is suddenly hungry. I have had enough. Next week I am going on holiday courtesy of my aunt in law 87 years. My 'husband' says he cannot come he needs to work to pay the rent and bills. so, that is me, my son 14, my nephew, my daughter 5 and my aunt in law. bring on the joy. bring on the agony. Liz Jones thinks she has it bad....
i cannot describe the day to day anguish of in a relationship single parenthood, poverty- working to purely pay the bills and general pain and discomfort. I mean sometimes it is OK I can handle it but sometimes it is like treacle walking or water boarding. and i say that guiltily, but sometimes it is painful.
i do not know how i do it and yet i don't i am just carried along in the rushing tides of each wave.
long out breath.
No comments:
Post a Comment