a few days ago, i had returned from a short Sussex break. I felt a tiny bit renewed and thought how nice it'd be to spend each day in holiday mode, where you know the routine but you are filled with a little anticipation.
my daughter goes back to school the day after tomorrow.
since Monday she, her cousin and her other cousin have had swimming lessons in the morning at decathlon in Surrey quays- for free!!
after further time spent today at Charlton lido I am now home and in customary fashion am clutching a glass of white wine as next door he who has just come back from a days gardening is cursing and swearing and filthily excreting bullshit from his mouth in the most horrible way. bring on September.
I have these wild ideas that i can start afresh but yet the day to day treading on eggshells is retuning where it is just enough to cope with the day running smoothly and angers and tempers not flaring rather than relaxing and pursuing my own ideas of what i'd like to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment