Monday, 25 February 2013

ode to a kind listener and miserability: not very ode like

You are sweet and your words of encouragement from across the Atlantic and through the shimmers of ether on cyberspace are always so lovely and thoughtful.
you are clearly a being of humor and kindness.

I am a miserable goat of time sometimes. In fact I am not so sure I am as anonymous as I thought,  I am probably very identi-mous and findable.  It is cringemaking how little savvy one can be on the wiles of the web.

I like to sound out to the intransigent universe if you can call it that.
The incessant neverending incessantness of the every day. Of the repetitive. Of the decay.
I sometimes can't see it any other way.

My Sister The Amazing (if i were a viking i'd name her that) died last February and still I gripe like I griped before. Nothing changes.

I was born of hippie religious folk, but that really doesn't play a major role in my life. I am fairly cynical when I am not feeling magical. Everyone here is bi polar. I don't want to be another statistic.

I drink too much alcohol. That is my vice, besides also smoking.

Age hovers with its claws waiting to pay me back for all the rubbish I put into my body.

I fairly look forward to some post living state where we can all hang out forever more in a cool and amazing party in the sky!

You know I can't help but wonder if i am just a crazy mentalist....a popular word in this Brit culture in a queue of other mentalists just waiting for something to happen.

I feel like the catcher in the rye guy though i have never finished that novel, I stop when there is some blood somewhere in there.

I would love to read your Other Blog
Feelings are strong and intense and for some, a whole other world that needs a habitat.

But back to you. Thank you for your affinity.
I hope life wakes up clear and bright for you and each day is like an unopened present of the present
and the skies twinkle white and blue.
I hope that is the case dear listener
My ode to you :)






No comments:

Post a Comment