Friday, 21 June 2013

a summary

gonna write down my little mess as need to get it off my head.
I have a headache in the back of my head,
i am taking part in a course designed to help you find your self esteem and become self empowered, take responsibility for your own actions and feelings not be a victim etc.
I have housework to do and this is what i feel like
'I don't want to do it, it depresses me and makes me tired. I have committed to having a friend over of my daughter tomorrow, but i don't feel like i will really be able to do it, i will be going through the motions and that is all.
I want to put a stop to my drinking, but all i can think of is sinking a bottle of wine and going to bed oblivious.
I have an important letter to write but i have no strength to write it and can't be bothered to any way.'
All of this says i am tired and i suppose i am thinking like a victim.
It says 'i can't'
My tutor told me to remove that mantra from my head and replace it.
not only i can't but i don't want to either.

No comments:

Post a Comment