Hey flying Bar
I am good
it has been an eventful Easter of chocolate, booze and the such like.
March was a crazy month of birthdays...my baby's on 24th Feb, daughters 3rd March, mine 8th March, my bro's 7th March, my dad's 16th March and my big sons 25th March.....whoa I am surprised I am still standing since each was a celebration ..........Especially the last!
Right now I have put away quite a few bevvies and am still going strong.
Listening to River Deep Mountain High and other sixties classics and just relishing some time alone............
.............fallen out with him indoors (again) not hard to do right now!
.......and kids chocolated out and not quite in bed, though quite late.
Felt quite desperate yesterday with motherhood and it's perimeters but today has been quite peaceful for me- had a whole blog post of my miseries I could not possibly post...
Did some creative writing recently on my blog(Pleasant Valley Sunday on now) under title: Writers block... and felt I started to find a writing voice which was nice for me.
How's life there across the Atlantic do you eat chocolate...I like your cartoon images...boobs or bums....
The rippling waves in the middle of the ocean must be very cold right now. And Black.
I once had a dream where I was fleeing a dark shadow and as he (I do believe it was a he)
chased me like a swift black shadow of fearfulness, I only had a wall or the Ocean to escape to.
I ran and leaped to climb on the wall but I leaped to late and could not get a grip and could not make the leverage to climb it.
So I had no choice but to chose the Ocean, the Black Dark Ocean.
Of course I gained flight and flew,
but so did this cloaked thing behind me.
I flew and swam through the air and this cloaked shadow gained on me.
I am not sure why, but the dream me decided to turn and take the hand of the shadow cloaked thing advancing upon me.
As I took its hand
The Black Ocean
Gained Light.
We alighted Upon a sandy part in the depths
out in the Ocean where the moon shone
and shells of beautiful shell colours lay twinkling in the moonlight.
I embraced my shadow
We alighted and were able to stand in the middle of the ocean by the light of the moon and the stars with the shells reflecting their light.
The fear was gone and so was the shadow, but I still had company, I was not alone.
Pah!
I bet the Atlantic is cold and stormy tonight.
You are across its wave's
I am in New Cross
A little place in South Eat London
In the rain
In the grey
where sometimes , like today
the sun shines on the cold floor and we dream for a minute of life again.
I am ok but how are you?
xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment