Thursday, 27 September 2012

It is Thursday night and I am watching come dine with me partially and sinking a bottle of dry white wine since it was quite sunny today. Kids Are asleep for now and big son is in Montpellier since Monday and is back to tomorrow.
I am getting him a second ferret on sat since his is very lonely.
What have I done this week?
Well, Monday I took son to school for 8 am to go to France, then daughter to school then home for lazy ay as was feeling very  I'll with sore throat then I picked up daugher and her friend who came over till 6 pm. Tuesday I did some cleaning for someone and then picked up daughter.  Wednesday I took baby to a baby group and then did some house work and then ran up the hillto pick up daughter and friend again.
Today I took old aunt in law to the docs and to a cremation. Then I picked up daugher and Madedinner. Tomorrow I will meet friend for coffee then Prepare For son returning home from France.
Utterly bored now so will stop borng any readers,
Good night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment