Last night I managed to only drink 2 pints lager over about 2 hours 5 till 7 ish which I don't really class as effective drinking as there was no intoxication. Then I drank 2 cans of diet Pepsi after taking a piriton (wild). It was an incredibly slow moving gut wrenchingly boring eve but I got to bed around 9 45 then read a bit then went to sleep. This morning I woke up around 7 and felt remarkably tired, but gloriously I also felt clear headed and organised. Him indoors was off work today so took daughter to school and I met a friend for coffee at 9 before meeting another for toddler group and lunch. I go to the salvation army baby group in deptford where they do a plate of grub for £2.50 and 50p for baby lunch. That all finished at 12.30 and now I am back home. Little one is asleep, and I have stuff to do namely house stuff, but I feel quite restless and a bit bored again and wanting for something. Sounds dreadfully dull but I may throw myself into housework as I feel really clear when the house I'd clear and there is still loads of shit I need to tackle before I think the doors of my new life will open, by which I mean, I have this weird feeling I need to 'get my house in order' and that when I am all done the opportunities will flood in.
I have one section which I do not go near full of note books and school books and photos and memories and diaries and loads of emotional paper clutter that I have barely touched for three years. A some point I will sort it, it is like the fial frontier, that and under the stairs.
Also I need to create a space for a pc computer for me- I'd rather a laptop, but till then a fat pc. I need one of my own in my own space to be my office where I can grow ideas.
Tonight I aim not to drink at all, I may have to get on the piriton early to sedate me slightly, but I want to find myself again, and incessant drinking is taking me further and further aaa from myself.
I am also keeping a mood diary to tap into my moods and work out why I am on a treadmill of life, going round and round but not going anywhere!
Here's to sobriety and to what it may uncover!
Although, not sure how long it will last given that family life involving man, teenage boy, little girl and toddler can be trying at times.
So long.
No comments:
Post a Comment