Sunday, 22 April 2012

mundane versus heavenly

been up since about 7 am when significant other left for work. sun shining bright. did a quick bit of stuff in the garden all with a a view to mud reducing- just now for example my son has walked muddy foot prints into the titchy kitchen.I managed to tackle the completely covered surfaces in the kitchen and now is quite tidy, and I have piled a weeks worth of laundered not-put-away-yet clothing into piles of whom they belong to. for some reason I just can't bring myself to put them away. The London marathon is on today so am not going to venture out till about one when will take the kids to Greenwich for some Anglo Saxon/ Viking stuff. Son took the littles to the park locally with his ferret which gave me about half an hour of child free time (minus baby) which all adds up in the pot of sanity. Now they are back and upstairs with the ferret, so relatively peaceful.
baby- actually 14 months old - is drawing a picture in his high chair. I am the only one not dressed properly yet so gonna do that soon then leave after they have eaten some lunch. Why am I writing this all down, I wonder? Well in answer to that i don't know it is like taking a breath and exchanging -with myself i guess- the rather mundane activities of reality and the churning of my mind. I so often find myself in a state of acute stress and anxiety that this process is like a breather; a recap; a touch base. Plus one day I want to write something of substance and I guess the process of just writing is good for me as I don't have real time to do any thing else or to finish anything. I want to soon start creating art and posting that on my blog as that is another way to expel the mundane and its opposite- the heavenly...or the other stuff that reams between the mundane.

No comments:

Post a Comment