Friday, 3 February 2012

every things rosy

probably cos I put away a load of rose wine.
but also because I / We have got through another week.
there is something about everything being still okay, having got through another week, unscathed; still alive,
that draws small positives which grow and yield as long as they accrue.


I love spring.
I know winter is planned for the next few days but I can feel spring as can we all, in the bright sunshine and the emerging shoots from the ground.
I am desperate to get into my garden and plant and replant and grow things.
Got to wait till the cold is through.


just walked to the local shop to buy some beers for my significant other- he's been up since 4 am- and the street seemed more positive. i don't know why. things are shit. oh yes, the rose wine.


anyway i love life cos my sister feels better, i massaged an old lady's feet, and both of my little kids are fast asleep.


goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment