Sunday, 8 January 2012

weird poem i wrote when drunken

on 8th January 2010

i got some blue tak and
made tiny little blue babies it was fun.
little blue tiny baby's out of blue tak .
they didn't whisper a word they were just cute
like cartoon babies
in fact even better than that
they are so tiny there is no hope in hell
my blue tak babies will survive
though I am sure they would love this life so
they would swing upon the swings with such glee
and cos they are so small I would not hear their childish negative discourse
I would just see them chatter happily
mistaking their cursing and swearing for
lovely comments
and they
my little blue tak children
would never grow but only cuter and more malleable and warm beneath my fingers
so when I want a cute bluetakian baby for my own I reach out my hand and there he is or she,
its up to me.
she skittles fast she
is not interested in kisses
god forbid poor child
she just wants peace and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment