Tuesday, 10 January 2012

shit happens

and I don't know why things are so shit sometimes but I hate that some shit never seems to be resolved. like a stupid horrible argument where there is never a sorry or something.

I have been in a pretty good mood for some days; I have been happy I am finding things cool. ish. I have been getting work and seeking to get to know my side which I have been a hiding for so long. clichéd but my creative side. then bang. I gotta deal with a domestic. things get broken i clear them up. utter rubbish gets spouted from mouths and I have to take it or argue till the cows come traipsing home all million of them never-ending. and I think it is shite.

this is anonymous i think so i guess i will treat it like my diary where i can write what i want for therapy. I had a counsellor for a year he was fantastic and i could say everything or anything and it was marvellous cos he listened and seriously he did never once give any judging looks or comments. now i have him no longer and i guess right now you dear blog are my counsellor.

plenty were the agonies of domestic displeasure.
what pisses me off is things go so swimmingly for days at a time. wow i think, we've moved on then shit just happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment