Friday, 6 January 2012

what a dream



OK so right now I can't get off the subject of writing a blog and how really essentially quite depressing that is.

I mean the adverts showing on the page to earn money --very loud and over hysterical guffaw- - relate to the content. so far the adverts here are on bed wetting. heigh ho and away we go! wow what a blog. I am sure to get readers. ha ha even my significant other has given up. and my son of 13 will only read to keep reading figures at an all time high that is 1 view per day.




well the great thing is that being a mum with lofty dreams and aspirations and yet no really good ideas but plenty of sometimes rather nail pullingly painful parenting to do this is fabulacious because I have so many damn notebooks of my moanings and groanings and, to myself, rather fantastic thoughts that it is a so much more productive feeling to type away on the keyboard with baby crawling round near me. hey I could even begin to imagine that I am a much lusted after (by money givers) journalist who is tapping for her supper rather than just frantically typing cos I like the sound of my own tapping.




any way pick up time for child 2 so ta da echoing universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment