Wednesday, 11 January 2012

still awake

it is 12 15 and despite my goodnights I cannot sleep yet.
the kitchen is a buzz with the washing machine and the tumble drier and I am having a final glass of wine before I go to slumber.
I am not sure I feel like carrying on with this slog blog. it feels a bit like a pointless waste of time.
I feel a bit weird constantly writing stuff.
maybe I am just lonely.
but I am not I actually just like having a place where I can talk- erm write or type. I suppose it beats incessant thinking. So maybe I am just lonely.
shit, maybe we are all just lonely.
I think my writing is not going well I am too self reflective.
the best blogs I read are quite uninhibited and some are brilliant. and there are loads of them. it's quite scary how many people are just typing away brilliant thoughts.
I feel quite pale in comparison.
I will soon go to slumber and cannot wait to dream my dreams and get afreshed to start a new day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment