I don't really feel like writing today at all but have decided to do so before bed as I think sometimes it is good to go against your better judgement. I.e. you may feel like staying in your bed all day and never facing another human being again- but a walk in the sunshine is all you need.
today has been one of those days. where had I not three kiddiewinkles then I should like to sleep, to stay in, to hide and never have any small talk with any one ever ever again.
I have felt immensely irritated today. today has just been one long pain in the arse. where everything falls over when you walk by it. and your jacket catches on the door handle and when you trip over your feet or when you maybe for example sneeze and it ends up all over your face. that didn't happen but it's been one of those days. in fact it reminds me of when I was about fourteen and I wasn't really a spitter but hey teenagers manage to make all sorts look cool. i remember I was wearing desert boots and I was waiting at a bus stop and for some reason I cannot recall I decided I wanted to spit. perhaps to look nonchalant and piss off some grannys, I don't know. however it ended up landing on my desert boot, or was it in my hair, even worse.i can't remember but it's one of those days.
today's the sort of day where every time baby falls asleep and I breathe a deep sigh of relief and attempt to extricate myself from motherhood for 2 mins- he wakes up like some kind of evil keneevil and wants me and only me to cling to like a gorgeous heavy heffalump crushing down on my hip. .
or where i cannot find the patience to go on with patience and tramp upstairs time after time to put a reluctant child to bed; or make things seem better for a teenager who's having a bad day themselves.
so any way it has been a day like that where my patience is so short that I am virtually chasing it round the room and it is only when everyone is asleep that i actually realise how much I love them all.
goodnight sleepy tight
No comments:
Post a Comment