Sunday, 8 January 2012

what a day oh mother

can't even begin especially since I am down under a few glasses of wine. well. I will begin at the beginning as it is therapeutic.
OK so I woke up at 6 ish and baby 3 woke up too so I fed him a baby yoghurt and had a cup of tea meanwhile significant other  was probably waking up. I went back to bed. significant other left for work. came into bedroom looking for clothes. helped find. went back to bed. 10 30 am woke up proper and child 2 was of course up so gave her breakfast and baby 3 too then placed him in high chair so could do abundance of jobs that needed to be done. and so he sat patiently as I loaded washes; the dishwasher; cleared the sides and the table; fed the cats; cooked the mince - one day over sell-by but smelt OK- made it into a shepards pie filling and cooked a curry- with chicken cooked two days ago but smells OK- with chickpeas and potatoes but no onions cos out of onions. gotta get an onion.
and then I mopped the kitchen floor after clearing it of shite that lies there. child 2 age 4 meanwhile played ships in the laundry basket. .
then I folded tons of shitty laundry for me and the family.
then I took broken hoover back to shop and got new one. then I was on my way to  nephew 6 to take to park. then significant other texts- I need key where is it? my key is in my pocket. my front door is locked. I am due to take small children to park. significant other needs key, what a fucking headache.
take kids to park. share coffee with sister in law.
I push baby.  Sister in law skates ; Nephew  runs, child 2 rides her bike and niece scoots.
end of
at sunset we leave. i go look for my lost phone- I lost it earlier. then to sis 's; tea then feet- i am a reflexologist. then play- the kids. then to sainsburys for wine as it is my brothers birthday. then to my mums then home to pick up significant other then oh shit the break lights are out then AA man. then copious glasses of wine then god knows what then home.

No comments:

Post a Comment