Really curious; the referring sights are dodgy ones- this blogshite is actually incredibly depressing. I write with pure selfishness that is true, this is not a poxy blog about sights, sounds , travel, food or the joys of New Poxy Cross. It is not designed to pull in poxy fake readers. It is a blog of a real person in this sodding world on this sodding planet in a dump called New Cross with a load of selfish self interested miserable materialistic people. A mix of aspirational middle class oat jumper baggy trouser tofu chomping types; and a load of people I will never speak to cos they don't wanna communicate, and a load of proper sarf London people. me of which is one. a mix that doesn't become a mixture.
I write because I like to and I write because this is a great way to keep a catalogue, a diary of my own thoughts and feelings. Yes, a selfish blog which does not seek to seduce the reader with charm, wit or intelligent and articulate observations. And yes, it may have a potato on it's shoulder- i am not hugely in favour of anything right now. Nothing much at all. Life sucks as far as I am concerned right now. The good people get taken away and we get left behind.
But curious to me is who reads this. Some do, but are they invisible internet weirdos? or interested sometimes folk. as far as I can make out sometimes the internet is a strange and convoluted place like a filthy river of a junk infested stream.
It's weird the way this blog finds it way to other's eyes those I will never know and as far as I am concerned people mistakenly falling on my page.
Well unless you are good and nice and of honourable intent then here is a a message for you. Fuck Off there are no pervy pictures here :). otherwise hello and welcome to my sometimes miserable world.
No comments:
Post a Comment